Pediatrics deals with health and medical care of children from birth to 16 years of age. A doctor who specializes in pediatrics is referred to as a pediatrician.
What are Various Subspecialties in Pediatrics?
The subspecialties of pediatrics include:
- Pediatric allergy and immunology
- Adolescent medicine
- Pediatric emergency medicine
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric critical care
- Pediatric dermatology
- Pediatric nephrology
- Pediatric psychiatry
- Pediatric pulmonology
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Pediatric neurology
- Pediatric oncology
- Pediatric gastroenterology
- Pediatric hematology
- Pediatric infectious disease
- Pediatric ophthalmology
Department of Pediatrics at Columbia Asia Hospital, India
The Department of Pediatrics at Columbia Asia Hospital India aims at providing complete health care solution to infants, children and adolescent. Our team of child health care providers includes pediatrician who have been trained in some of the best medical institutions in the world. The pediatrics department at Columbia Asia hospital is supported by services like physiotherapy, nursing, audiology, radiology and laboratory.
The department offers 24 hours pediatric emergency services. The emergency room is well equipped with a pediatrician and pediatric ICU where infants and children who are critically ill can be closely monitored. This department also offers general routine outpatient care, immunization and vaccination services. Our pediatricians keep track of infant and child’s health history with the help of our advanced electronic medical records. This ensures continuity in care which is absolutely crucial in case of infants and children.
What are the Treatments and Procedures Offered At Columbia Asia Hospital India?
- Pediatric critical care and emergency medicine
- Pediatric surgery
- Psychiatry center for children
- Pediatric allergy and immunology
- Radiology and nursing center for children
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Nephrology and transplant surgery
- Growth and developmental disorders
- Procedural sedation and laboratory
- Pediatric cardiology and cardiac surgery
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- ENT including Audiology, including cochlear implants
Why Choose Child Health Care at Columbia Asia Hospital?
- Expertise and experience: Pediatricians at our hospital have significant expertise and experience in treating rare and complex pediatric diseases. This experience and qualification helps our pediatricians to use this knowledge to offer the best possible solution for your child’s needs.
- Team approach that is tailored to your child's health care needs: To treat your child with utmost precision, a team of medical professionals from various specialties work together. They understand that every medical case is different and thus develop a customized plan that best suits your child’s health care needs.
- Contemporary technology, innovative treatments: Columbia Asia Hospital’s pediatric experts use the advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques in child health care.
For expert and qualified pediatrician and pediatric consultation, visit our hospitals that are located across India in cities like Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Patiala, Mysore, Gurgaon, and Pune. At Columbia Asia Hospital you will find the best possible child health care solutions. Our pediatrician will work with you to ensure a healthy growth and development of your child.
Tags: Pediatrics , In India , Department , Pediatrician , Infants , children , Adolescents , Pediatric , Subspecialties , Neonatology , Allergy , Immunology , Child Abuse , Emergency Medicine , Critical Care , Columbia Asia Hospital , Ghaziabad , Kolkata , Bangalore , Ahmedabad , Patiala , Mysore , Gurgaon , Pune