Whitefield - Wound Care
The Department of Wound Care at Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield is our new offering to address the unmet needs of the population. Wounds are a part and parcel of our lives and while we generally do not pay much attention to the same, some injuries do need management by experts to ensure that the quality of life is maintained.
We recognize that there is clearly a need for early assessment and management of wounds. This department will increase the possibility for prompt diagnosis and ensure that the affected patients are able to functionally perform all normal activities.
We also understand the importance of aesthetics and are equipped with technology and trained manpower to perform cosmetic procedures. We offer our patients quality care built on evidence, compassion and innovation.
Our infrastructure and processes are designed to provide optimal care to patients in a safe and friendly environment.
Treatments and Procedures
- Aortofemoral, femoropopliteal bypass graft
- Percutaneous angioplasty for managing critical limb ischaemia
- Skin and Skin substitute grafting
- Endovenous laser ablation of axial and perforating veins
- Medical and Surgical Management of diabetic foot lesions
- Surgical Debridement of wounds
- Wound cleansing and use of biosynthetic dressings
- Negative Pressure wound therapy
- Wound depth assessment and measurement
Tags: Wound Care, Wound healing, Wound care management, Wound care specialist, Doctor, Chronic wound