Ahmedabad - Doctors
Dr. Kartik Dilipkumar Shukla
MBBS, MS (Orthopedics)
Consultant - Orthopedics
Dr Kartik has in depth knowledge of various surgeries for acute fractures as well as complicated late cases. He has vast experience of emergency management of polytrauma patients and is well versed in aspects of various joint replacement surgeries like total hip, total knee, unicondylar knee, total and hemi shoulder as well total elbow replacement. He has been performing various spine surgeries and surgeries for poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy. He has assisted various surgeries of pediatric age group such as club foot, limb length discrepancy, kyphoscoliosis andangular deformities of limb.
He is actively involved in managing post arthroplasty complications and management of complex fractures. He is deeply interested in learning new horizons of revision arthroplasty and is pioneer in performing Computer Assisted Unicondylar Knee and Total Hip Replacement. He has conducted many clinical lectures and is invited as faculty for lectures on enhancement of understanding of navigation in joint replacement surgeries. He actively participates in conferences and makes his practice evidence based with current trends in the management of patients.
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Complex fractures and arthroplasties
- Surgeries for poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy
Total Experience: Over 14 Years
- Consultant and Chief Orthopedic Surgeon at Columbia Asia Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Orthopaedic Department of Civil Hospital and B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Registrarship in Paraplegia Center, Civil Hospital and has worked at the Causality department, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Assistant Professor at Civil Hospital, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Orthopaedic surgeon in a team of trauma center, Civil hospital.
- Ten years of experience at various hospitals for hip and knee replacements.