Ahmedabad - Doctors
Dr. Satyajit B Dixit
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.CH (Neurosurgery)
Consultant - Neurosurgeon
Dr Satyajit B Dixit is a highly experienced Neurosurgeon with tremendous success in surgical outcomes. He is adept in performing all operative procedures of head injuries, meningiomas, spinal tumors, cerebral aneurysms, microdisectomies, various shunt surgeries and cranioplasties. He has also performed surgical instillation of Stem Cells in Paraplegic patients and surgical placement of Vagal Nerve Stimulating Implant at various centers in India. He specializes in head trauma and brain tumors. He closely monitors the progress of the patients and ensures good recovery.
He is involved in teaching surgical skills, theoretical and Clinical Neurosurgery to junior residents. Due to his keen interest, he has attended many workshops, seminars & CMEs both in General Surgery and in Neurosurgery to become skilled and research oriented. He has delivered lectures at many conferences.
- Head Injuries & Trauma
- Brain Tumors
- Neurosurgical diseases in Renal Patients
- Endoscopic Neurosurgery
- Percutaneous Discectomy
- Vascular Neurosurgery
- Management of Critical Neurosurgical Patients
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
Total Experience: Over 18 Years
- Consultant Neurosurgeon at Columbia Asia Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Associated with SAL hospital, Sanjivani Superspeciality hospital, Shifa Multispecialtiy hospital, Dhanvantri Hospital, Karnavati Superspeciality Hospital, Tapan Hospitals, Ahmedabad.
- Assistant professor at IKDRC, Ahmedabad.
- Junior consultant in neurosurgery at Rajasthan Hospitals from 2006 to 2007.
- Assistant Professor at MP Shah Medical College and BJMC & Civil Hospital.
- Observer at the Department of Onco-Neurosurgery, GCRI, Ahmedabad.
- Senior Resident at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.