Hebbal - Doctors
Dr. Manohar T
MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MS (General Surgery), DNB (Genitourinary Surgery), Fellowship in Endourology and Laparoscopy
Consultant - Urology
Dr. Manohar T is an internationally acclaimed urologist and is adept in performing various laparoscopic procedures for urological disorders including prostate cancer, PUJ obstruction, renal cancer, etc.
He has performed more than 700 laparoscopic procedures and close to 10000 procedures for kidney stones. Dr. Manohar is among the few authorities in the field of Minimally Invasive Surgery for genitourinary tract diseases including stones, malignancy and reconstruction.
Dr. Manohar has performed more than 6000 laser surgeries and the highest number of RIRS in India. He is among the few surgeons in the world to perform on large prostates (ranging from 100->350 gms) by HoLEP (Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate) technique through a minimally invasive approach.
Dr. Manohar has featured in more than 100 publication across national and international journals. He has various honors, awards and fellowships to his credit. He has been a faculty, panelist, moderator and an expert reviewer for various national and international journals in addition to being invited to demonstrate the techniques of laparoscopic donor nephrectomy, laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, RIRS and various other laser procedures across the world.
Dr. Manohar is involved in research activities in the field of recurrent renal stones and PSA effect on cancer prostate and prostatitis. He is currently assessing the epidemiology, etiology and PSA level of cancer of prostate in Indian men.
Total Experience: More than 9 years
- Consultant in Urology - MPUH - Nadiad
- Resident Urology - MPUH - Nadiad
- Assistant Professor of Surgery - KMC Mangalore
Awards & Honors:
- International Aryabhata award for maximum number of laser based surgeries - 2012
- Prime time media award 2015 for Best urologist
- Media research award 2016 for Best urologist
- West zone Asian congress on video - Best video award - 2010
- Best poster prize on laparoscopic donor nephrectomy - 2007
- Best video prize paper on laparoscopic radical prostatectomy south zone Thirupathi - 2009
- Best video presentation on laparoscopic radical prostatectomy for median lobe - KUACON 2009
- Best video on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy - 2014
- Best video presentation on radical nephrectomy - Szusicon 2013
- Reviewer and expert reviewer of major journals >100 publications