Kolkata - Doctors
Dr. Jishnu Banerjee
M.B.B.S. , M.D. (General Medicine), D.M. (Endocrinology)
Dr. Jishnu Banerjee is a specialist in Endocrinology at Columbia Asia Hospital in Kolkata with quality experience of 14 years. He has completed his M.B.B.S from Medical College in Kolkata and has further done his M.D in General Medicine from J.N. Medical College in Aligarh and has gone on to attain his D.M in Endocrinology from I.P.G.M.E & R S.S.K.M Hospital. His thesis work on the topic such ‘Free Oxygen Radical in Diabetes Mellitus’ has been published in renowned journal JAPI Nov 2002. His knowledge in the field has been enhanced by him having worked at various hospitals; he has also had the opportunity to train under the guidance of Professor M.A Siddique. Over the years he has worked earnestly to provide his patients with the best treatment. He has worked as Senior House Officer ( Department of Medicine, Junior Resident ( Department of Chest Medicine), Junior Resident ( Department of Gen. Medicine) at Medical College Hospital and has also held the position of Physician In charge and Senior Resident at other hospitals.
- Cardiology & ICCU
- Gastroenterology Unit
- Nephrology Unit
- Neurology Unit
Total Experience: Over 14 years
- Pre-Registration Residential Rotary Internship, Medical College Hospital (MCH)
- Senior House Officer Department of Medicine General Medicine and Respiratory Medicine Unit , Medical College Hospital (MCH)
- Junior Resident in the Department of Chest Medicine, Medical College Hospital (MCH)
- Junior Resident in the Department of Gen. Medicine, J.N. MCH Aligarh Muslim Univ.
- Physician Incharge of Medical Ward independent Capacity, Referral Physician, Eastern RIY Divisional Hospital, Kanchrapara
- Physician Incharge Medical Ward (3), B.R. Singh, Hospital, Medical Education & Research Head Quarter Hospital, E.Rly., Kolkata
- Senior Resident Dept. of Endocrinology, SSKM Hospital IPGME, Kolkata