Kolkata - Doctors
Dr. Monica Saha
MBBS, M.D. (G & O), DNB (G & O), MNAMS
Dr. Monica Saha has dedicated her career to Gynaecology and Obstetrics at Columbia Asia Hospital in Kolkata. She completed her schooling from Calcutta Girl's High School in 1987 and further pursued MBBS from Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital in 1992; M.D. (G & O) from Institute of Postgraduate Medicine Education Research in 1998; and DNB (G & O) from NBE, Delhi in the year 2000. She has been working in this department since 23 years now and has served as Visiting Specialist at South Dum Dum Municipal Hospital in Calcutta; and Visiting Specialist at the ESOPD of Salt Lake Municipal Hospital in Calcutta. She enjoys expertise in Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy, General Medicine as well as Colposcopy. She has been acknowledged and awarded on several occasions like ‘Gold Medal in General Medicine’ in 1991 and has attended many conferences, lectures and workshops to keep herself updated. She has authored various posters and papers like ‘Female Sexuality - A study on sexual dysfunction’, which she delivered in the 47th AICOG at Agra, Jan' 2004.
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- General Medicine
Total Experience: 23
- Resident House Physician in the Department of General Medicine, Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital, Calcutta
- Post Graduate Training in the Department of Gynaecology & Obstetrics, I.P.G.M.E.R. Calcutta
- Visiting Specialist at the ESOPD of Salt Lake Municipal Hospital, Calcutta
- Training in Colposcopy and management of cervical precancer, CNCI, Calcutta
- Hands on Training in basics of Pelvic USG, Ghosh Dastidar Institute of Fertility Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Training in Advanced Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy, Cochin Gynaecological Endoscopic Training Centre, Kerala
- Visiting Specialist, South Dum Dum Municipal Hospital, Calcutta
- Medical Examiner, LIC of India