Kolkata - Doctors
Dr. Pallab Chatterjee
MBBS, DCH, MD, DNB
M.B.B.S, DCH, MD (Pediatrics), DNB (Pediatrics), Training in Pediatric Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy
Dr. Pallab Chattopadhyay is a highly qualified Pediatrician at Columbia Asia Hospital in Kolkata who has dedicated over 29 years of his career in the field. He has completed his M.B.B.S from Calcutta Medical College, Calcutta University which was followed by a DCH from University College of Medicine, Calcutta University. He further pursued his M.D in Pediatrics from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal and in order to expand his specialization has attained a D.N.B in Pediatrics from National Board of Examinations. He is also the recipient of awards such as Calvert Silver Medal for Proficiency in Medicine and Sutherland Silver Medal for Proficiency in Forensic and State Medicine. Over the years he has worked with several hospitals in and around Kolkata and has gained extensive experience. He started his career as a Senior House Officer, Department of Pediatrics, Medical College Hospitals in Kolkata and has since then, worked his way to hold the position of Consultant Pediatrician at several renowned hospitals. His publications have been acknowledged by many journals.
Total Experience: 29 years
- Rotating Internship, Medical College Hospitals, Kolkata
- Senior House Officer, Department of Pediatrics,MedicaI College Hospitals, Kolkata
- Post graduate (Junior Resident), Chitta ranjan Sishu Sadan, Kolkata
- Post graduate (Junior Resident ), Department of Pediatrics, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Registrar, Islamia Hospital, Kolkata
- Pediatrician, Aditya Hospital, Kolkata
- Consultant Pediatrician, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata.
- Consultant Pediatrician, Rabindranath Tagore Institute of Cardiac Sciences. Consultant Pediatrician, Bhagirathi Neotia Woman and Child Care Centre. Consultant Pediatrician, AMRI Hospital, Salt Lake, Kolkata. Consultant