Mysore - Doctors
Dr. Maqsood Ahmed Abdul Rahman
MBBS, MCh (Neuro), MRCS (England)
Consultant – Neurosurgery
Dr. Maqsood Ahmed Abdul Rahman is a well known Neurosurgery specialist at Columbia Asia Hospital in Mysore with over 12 years of work experience. After completing MCh (Neuro) from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Deemed University Bangalore in 2006, he went to England to pursue MRCS (England) from Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2009. He is a member of well-regarded medical societies like Bangalore Neurological Society and Royal College of Surgeons of England. He has operated /assisted about 700 successful neurosurgical operations during his training period, and has been adequately trained to handle the spectrum of neurosurgical cases and take crucial decisions independently. He has worked as Consultant Neurosurgeon at esteemed institutions like Kerudi Hospital and Research Center, Bagalkot, Karnataka and Vikram Jeev, Mysore, Karnataka. He has also garnered the experience of working in Saudi Arabia as Specialist Neurosurgeon at King Abdul Azeez Specialist Hospital. He has authored several case reports that have been published in well known journals. He has been honored with several invitations to present posters and papers at National events across India.
- Vascular Neurosurgery-Aneurysm Clipping, AVM Surgery
- Complex Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Lumbar and Cervical Microdiscectomies
- Complex Spinal Instrumentation Including CV Junction Fixation
Total Experience: Over 12 years
- Consultant Neurosurgeon: Kerudi Hospital and Research Center, Bagalkot, Karnataka
- Specialist Neurosurgeon: King Abdul Azeez Specialist Hospital (KAASH), Taif, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Consultant Neurosurgeon and Head, Department of Neurosurgery, VIKRAM JEEV, Mysore, Karnataka