Mysore - Doctors
Dr. Naga Nischal C
MBBS, FEM, MBA, MEM
Consultant - Emergency Medicine, Chief of Medical Services
Dr. Naga Nischal C specializes in Emergency Medicine at Columbia Asia Hospital in Mysore. He has the experience of training fellow colleagues and training nurses in emergency practices. He has worked as a part of the nephrology team. He has handled renal emergencies, performed emergency access procedures for hemodialysis. He has attended the Advanced cardiac life support course given by American Heart Association and other courses on BTLS and BLS.
- Emergency Medicine
- Structured assessment and protocol driven Emergency care.
- Focused Ultrasound in Emergency Room
- American Heart Association - ACLS Instructor
- Trained in Advanced Trauma and Pediatric life support
- Special Interest in Medical Administration.
- Academics in Columbia Asia.
Total Experience: Over 12 years
- Mallya Hospital - Bangalore
- Senior Medical Officer, Emergency Room at Columbia Asia Medical Center, Bangalore
- Advanced Cardiac life support Instructor. [AHA]
- Advanced Disaster Life Support Provider. [AHA]
- Trained in ultrasound guided procedures
- Trained in BASIC ICU course.
- Advanced Emergency Life Support [SEMI]
- Presented papers at National emergency conferences.