Mysore - Doctors
Dr. V Ramalingeshwara Reddy
MBBS, DNB (General surgery), Fellowship (Bariatric and Metabolic surgery)
Consultant – General Surgery
Dr. V.Ramalingeswara reddy specializes in General Surgery at Columbia Asia Hospital in Mysore. He has completed DNB in General Surgery from Pushpagiri Medical College, Thiruvalla, Kerala in 2009. He has undergone a four days course in Fellowship in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery, Indore in 2013. He has attended various conferences and Ethicon basic surgical training programme in 2007, at Chennai. He is skilled in handling SPC, ICD, Tracheostomy (Percutaneous), Central Line Insertion emergencies. He has performed elective surgeries like various hernia repairs, mastectomy, gynaecomastia correction, varicose vein surgery, haemorrhoidectomy, amputations, thyroidectomy parotidectomy, hydroceles, varicoceles, bowel resection anastomosis etc. He has handles emergency procedures like appendectomy, strangulated hernia repair, gastric and duodenal perforation closure, resection anastomosis of bowel and others. He is experienced in managing trauma and emergencies and has performed minimally invasive surgeries like cholecystectomy, appendicectomy, diagnostic laparoscopy and others.
- Elective surgeries
- Emergency procedures
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
Total Experience: Over 12 years
- 3 years of DNB training in Dept of General Surgery, Pushpagiri Medical College
- Senior resident for a period of 6 months in Dept of Surgery in Pushpagiri Medical College.
- Registrar in APOLLO HOSPITAL, Mysore
- Consultant General & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Holy Cross Hospital, Kamagere, Kollegal, Chamarajanagar district
- Observer in Bharat Cancer Hospital, Mysore
- Visiting consultant at SLES Hospital, Prerna Hospital, Brindavan Hospital, Vidyaranya Hospital and St Josephs Hospital
- Consultant General and Laparoscopic surgeon, River View Hospital, Mysore, since september 2013