Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Aashutosh Soniya
Consultant - Pediatrics
Dr. Aashutosh Soniya is a specialist in Pediatrics at Columbia Asia Hospital in Palam Vihar. An academically equipped doctor; he completed his Graduation - MBBS from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur (M.P.) in 2000; PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) from Indian Academy of Pediatrics in 2005; MD (Pediatrics) from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore (M.P.) in 2005; and NALS (Neonatal Advanced Life Support) from Indian Academy of Pediatrics in 2006. He has an exceptional work experience of over 17 years and has been serving since 1999 as a Medical Practitioner at Private Outpatient Clinic in Jabalpur (M.P.); Pediatrics Residency Programme at Maharaja YashwantRao Hospital in Indore (M.P.); Registrar Neonatology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in New Delhi; and Registrar Pediatrics atSharda Hospital, Gr Noida, U.P. before joining Columbia Asia Hospital. He also has an adequate teaching experience and has always shown keen interest in attending CME’s, Conferences and Workshops. As a resident, he authored various presentations like ‘Neurocutaneous syndromes’ and has delivered lectures and conducted seminars.
Total Experience: Over 17 Years
- Internship Training Programme, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Medical Practitioner, Private Outpatient Clinic, Jabalpur (M.P.)
- Pediatrics Residency Programme, Maharaja Yashwant Rao Hospital, Indore (M.P.)
- Pediatrics Residency Programme, Chacha Nehru Children's Hospital and Research Centre, Indore (M.P.)
- Registrar Neonatology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Registrar Pediatrics, Sharda Hospital, Gr Noida, U.P.