Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Prem Chand
MBBS, MS (Ortho.), DNB (Ortho.), MCh ORTH. (UK)
Consultant – Orthopedics
Dr. Prem Chand has dedicated his career to Orthopaedics and works at Columbia Asia Hospital in Palam Vihar. He is an academically equipped doctor, having completed his MBBS in 1992; Master of Surgery - Orthopaedics (MS) in 1996; Diplomate National Board (DNB) - Orthopaedics in 1996; and MCh Orth. from University Department of Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery, The Royal Infirmary & The Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, U.K. in 2004. He has over 11 years of work experience in the Department of Orthopaedics and has worked as a Senior Orthopaedic Consultant in few of the most renowned hospitals across India like Apollo Clinic, Gurgaon; Umkal Hospital, Gurgaon; Rockland Hospital, New Delhi; Paras Hospitals & Healthcare, Gurgaon; and Orthonova Hospital, New Delhi. He has also served as a Registrar (Senior Resident) in Orthopaedics at Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Safdarjung Hospital in New Delhi and as a Postgraduate Resident in Orthopaedics at Patna Medical College in Patna. He enjoys professional membership of Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association, Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association & Member of International Medical Society of Paraplegia and has actively attended CME’s & workshops.
- Major Joint Replacements
Total Experience: Over 11 years
- S.H.O, The Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, Scotland, U.K.
- Registrar (Senior Resident) in Orthopaedics, Central Institute of Orthopaedics, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Postgraduate Resident in Orthopaedics, Patna Medical College, Patna
- Senior Orthopaedic Consultant, Apollo Clinic, Gurgaon
- Senior Orthopaedic Consultant, Umkal Hospital, Gurgaon
- Senior Orthopaedic Consultant, Rockland Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Orthopaedic Consultant, Paras Hospitals & Healthcare, Gurgaon
- Senior Orthopaedic Consultant, Orthonova Hospital, New Delhi