Palam Vihar - Doctors
Dr. Shashank Vashist
MBBS, M.S. in Otorhinolaryngology
Consultant - ENT
Dr. Shashank Vashist, MBBS, M.S. in Otorhinolaryngology, is a Consultant Surgeon at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar. He has impressive experience of over 7 years in managing of surgical patients. He has done extensive research in his field of expertise. He also has the honor of deliberating oral and poster presentations and presenting various papers at national conferences and has been actively involved in conducting various workshops across the world. He has undergone training and attended several surgical workshops throughout the world. He has updated and improvised his skills by taking up several international courses. He has Assisted and taken active participation as a team member in various surgeries. He also has good experience in handling ENT emergency surgeries. He is known to handle and work with latest equipments. He has presented various clinical cases in AOI clinical meetings. He has participated in many Pulse Polio immunization programmes as a voluntary medical personnel.
- ENT Emergency Surgeries
- Cochlear Implantation
- Nasal Fracture Reduction
- Managing Epistaxis
- Nasal and ear foreign body removal
- Managing head & neck trauma, gunshot etc.
Total Experience: Over 07 Years
- Senior Resident in Infectious Disease Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident in Sir GangaRam Hospital, Delhi
- Senior Resident in Department of ENT in University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi
- Associate Consultant in Saket City Hospital, Delhi