Pune - Doctors
Dr. Abhay Anant Mane
MBBS, MD (Internal medicine)
Consultant - Internal Medicine
Dr. Abhay Anant Mane is a specialist in Internal Medicine at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. After completing his MBBS from BJ Medical College and Sasson General Hospital, Pune in 1986, he specialized further, completing MD in Internal Medicine from the same institute in 1990. He has also undertaken various Courses like Certificate in HIV Medicine , which he pursued from Center or HIV/AIDS Research & Training, Collaborating project by University South Florida and Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune; and has even done an advanced course in diabetes at Joslin Diabetic Center Boston, USA.
He has gained substantial research experience. He has actively participated in International conferences. He has gained extensive experience of over 18 years, and has got the opportunity to serve The Indian Air Force in Pune as Consultant, Internal Medicine. He also gained academic experience by working as Associate Professor of Medicine at BJ Medical College and Sasson General Hospital, Pune and is a recognized Under Graduate and Post Graduate Teacher in Medicine for University of Pune and Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
Total Experience: Over 18 Years
- Associate Professor of Medicine at BJ Medical College and Sasson General Hospital, Pune
- Recognised Under Graduate and Post Graduate Teacheer in Medicine for University of Pune and Maharstra University of Health Sciences
- Consultant to Indian Air Force Pune in Internal Medicine
- Hon. Consulting Physician at Plant Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering Laboratory, VSI
- Hon. Consultant in Internal Medicine at Ruby Hall Clinic, Grand Medical Foundation
- Associate Physician at NM Wadia Institute of Cardiology, Pune
- Senior Medical Consultant at Alfa Lava (India) Ltd. and Tetra Pack