Pune - Doctors
Dr. Anand Nirale
MBBS, DA, DNB (Anaesthesiology), ACLS, PALS, ATLS
Consultant - Anesthesiology
Dr. Anand M. Nirale is a highly qualified Anaesthesiologist at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. After completing his MBBS, he gained specialization by completing DA and DNB (Anaesthesiology). He got the opportunity to complete his rotatory internship and residency training at Government Medical College, where he worked in all departments. He holds over 15 years of quality experience acquired by working at several renowned institutes. He has worked at Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune; Care Hospital, Hyd; and Noble Hospital, Pune.
He is a member of professional bodies like Indian Society of anesthesiologists and Maharashtra Medical Council. He had attended workshops on specialty epidural, BLS and critical care. His profile is immensely marked with the many clinical skills he possesses in Arterial access and monitoring, Invasive cardiac output monitoring, Ventilator management and management of critically ill patients, Transport of critically ill patients, to name a few.
- Arterial access and monitoring
- Invasive cardiac output monitoring
- Ventilator management and management of critically ill patients
- Transport of critically ill patients
- Central venous access
- Regional Anaesthesia - spinal, epidural, upper & lower extremity blocks
- Administering and managing both general Anaesthesia and TIVA
- Cardio respiratory cerebral resuscitation - adult and children
- Difficult airway management including Fibreoptic bronchoscope, Mc-coy laryngoscope, bougies
Total Experience: Over 15 years
- 2 years residency training in anaesthesia in Government Medical college, Nagpur.
- Senior registrar in Intensive Care unit, Ruby Hall Clinic, pune.
- Care Hospital, Hyd
- Noble Hospital, Pune