Pune - Doctors
Dr. Ganesh Mhetras
MBBS, MD (Mumbai University), DM Nephrology (PGI, Chandigarh)
Consultant - Nephrologist
Dr Ganesh Mhetras is a renowned name in the field of Nephrology with training from premier most institutes of India. He has done M.D. from Nair Hospital, Mumbai University & D.M. in Nephrology from PGI Chandigarh which is a Centre of excellence for training in Nephrology.
He has worked with prestigious hospitals like Apollo Hospital, Mysore & Wockhardt Hospital, Goa before joining Columbia Asia Hospital, Pune. He has extensive experience in managing chronic kidney diseases, glomerular diseases, acute kidney injury, hemodialysis, kidney transplants. He is a member of Indian Society of Nephrology, Maharashtra Medical Council.
- Chronic Kidney Diseases
- Kidney transplant
- Glomerular disease
Total Experience: 8 Years
- 3 Years at Nair Hospital as resident in Internal Medicine
- Lecturer at BJ Medical College Pune
- 3 Years at PGI Chandigarh as senior resident in Nephrology
- Consultant Nephrologist at Apollo Hospital, Mysore
- Consultant Nephrologist at Wockhardt Hospital, Goa