Pune - Doctors
Dr. Mukta Paul
MBBS, DGO, DNB (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCOG (UK)
Consultant - Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr Mukta P. Paul is an MRCOG from UK, DNB, DGO, MBBS, from renowned institutions with over 13 years of experience in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She is Full-Time Consultant at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune.
After completing her MBBS in 1998 from Lady Hardinge Medical College in Delhi, she has done DGO from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi in 2003; DNB - Obstetrics and Gynecology from Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital and Research Centre, Pune in 2008 as well as MRCOG (UK) in 2013.
She has also worked as Registrar at James Paget University Hospital in Great Yarmouth, UK. She enjoys extensive expertise in high-risk Obstetrics and great proponent for normal deliveries.
- High-Risk Obstetrics includes Pregnancy induced diabetes
- Multiple pregnancies
- High blood pressure in pregnancy
- Preterm / Low birth weight deliveries
- Placenta previa
- Other complicated medical issues in pregnant women
Total Experience: 9 Years
- Consultant at Kedarnath general hospital, Vishrantwadi for 3 years
- Consultant at Sahyadri Hospital, Bopodi, Pune (2012)
- Consultant at Meera Hospital, Shankersheth Road, Pune for 3 years
- Worked at James Paget University Hospital, GreatYarmouth, the UK, as a Speciality Registrar ST3 (Sept 2012 onwards)