Pune - Doctors
Dr. Prashant Ulhas Kaduskar
MBBS, MD(Internal Medicine), DM( Endocrinology)
Consultant - Endocrinology
Dr. Prashant Ulhas Kaduskarhas dedicated his career to Internal Medicine & Endocrinology, and serves as a Consultant in Endocrinology at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. He completed his MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Medical college, Kamothe, New Mumbai in 2000 and further completed MD (Internal Medicine) from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in 2007 as well as DM (Endocrinology) from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bengaluru in 2015.
He has an exceptional work experience of 15 years and over and had initially interned at M.G.M. Medical College for a year. He further worked as a Senior Resident in Department of General Medicine at Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences in Belgaum; Assistant Professor in Department of General Medicine at J.N. Medical College in Belgaum; and Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine at Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College. He has an avid interest and enjoys expertise in Diabetes, Adrenal as well as Pituitary. He has written several publications and presentations and has delivered the same at National Conferences.‘A rare case of Wolfram’s syndrome ‘, is one such publication that was presented at Bengaluru Diabetes Foundation, 2015.
Total Experience: Over 15 Years
- Internship, M.G.M. Medical College
- Senior Resident in Department of General Medicine in Belgaum Institute of Medical Sciences, Belgaum
- Lecturer in Department of General Medicine in J.N. Medical College, Belgaum
- Assistant Professor in Department of General Medicine in J.N. Medical College, Belgaum
- Senior ICU Registrar in Critical Care Medicine Department in Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Centre, Pune
- Physician and Intensivist at Sahyog Critical Care Centre, Jalgaon
- Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine in Dr. Ulhas Patil Medical College