Pune - Doctors
Dr. Raju Narayan Rane
MBBS, MD (Pathology), DNB
Consultant - Laboratory Medicine
Dr. Raju Narayan Rane is a highly qualified Pathologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Pune with over 31 years of quality experience. He has completed his M.B.B.S. and MD(Pathology) from University of Pune, and expanded his specialization by completing DNB from National Board examination, New Delhi. He further enhanced his profile by pursuing Diploma in Computer Application from Computer Society of India.
Due to his effort and dedication he has been able to start two laboratories in Pune and has also established immunohistochemistry at his own laboratory in camp. Among several roles that he has borne, he has gained widespread experience by working as in charge pathologist at Poona hospital; and as a consultant Pathologist at Neo Diagnostic, Pune and CRD Center of Rheumatic Disease. He was also appointed as Hon. Pathologist at Kamala Nehru hospital, Mangalwar Peth Pune.
Total Experience: Over 31 Years
- Curatory in Pathology, B.J. Medical College & SGH
- Lecture in Pathodology
- Started his own laboratory in 3, Amrut Park, Klyaninagar Corner Pune
- Hon. Pathologist at Kamala Nehru hospital, Mangalwar Peth Pune
- In charge pathologist at Poona hospital
- Consultant Pathologist at Neo Diagnostic, Pune
- Consultant Pathologist at CRD Center of Rheumatic Disease