Pune - Doctors
Dr. Ravi Pratap
Consultant - Emergency Medicine Faculty,Masters in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Ravi Pratap is a specialist in Trauma and Stress Management at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. After completing his MBBS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Katraj, Pune, Maharashtra in 2003-2008, he specialized further, completing his Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services, Post Graduate Fellowship Accident & Emergency Medicine and is also pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics. He has enhanced his skills and profile by doing various certificate courses. He has gained substantial research experience in Analyzing of ECG patterns in Poisoning & Tablet Overdose Patients in Emergency Dept. He has actively participated in conferences and workshops across India related to Stress Management and Trauma Management, Transforming Casualty into Emergency Department, Basic Mechanical Ventilation and Advance Mechanical Ventilation. He has gained extensive experience of over 6 years, and before joining Columbia Asia he worked as Consultant & In-Charge, Dept of Emergency medicine, Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai.
- Emergency Medicine and Traumatology
- Basic & Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Total Experience: Over 07 years
- Vinayak Hospital, Warje, Pune, Maharashtra as Resident Medical Officer
- Jehangir Hospital, Maharashtra as Emergency Room Physician
- Christian Medical College, Vellore, as Registrar in A&E
- Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai, as Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- Consultant & In-Charge, Dept of Emergency medicine, Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai