Pune - Doctors
Dr. Sarita Bhagwat
IBCLC- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
Dr Sarita Bhagwat is a well-recognized Lactation Consultant at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. She completed her IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) from International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners in 2009. She has a whooping work experience of 18 years and over and has worked as a National Trainer – IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding); Lactation Consultant at Bharati Hospital (Katraj); Lactation Consultant at Colony Hospital; and Lactation Consultant at Shashwat Hospital before joining Columbia Asia Hospital.
She enjoys expertise in pre-delivery session about breastfeeding and childcare; post-delivery breastfeeding counselling; and complementary feeding and child nutrition consultation (6-months to 2-years). Apart from all this, she is a member of Mother Support Group, BPNI and is also the Ex-President, Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India (BPNI), Maharashtra State Branch. She has also written various articles in newspapers and participated in radio and TV programs.
- Pre-Delivery session about breastfeeding and child care
- Post-Delivery breastfeeding counselling
- Complementary feeding and child nutrition consultation (6-months to 2-years)
Total Experience: 18 Years
- National Trainer – IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding); Lactation Consultant at Bharati Hospital (Katraj)
- Lactation Consultant at Colony Hospital
- Lactation Consultant at Sahyadri Hospital