Pune - Doctors
Dr. Shona Nag
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), Fellowship in Medical, Oncology
Consultant - Medical Oncology
Dr. Shona Nag has an outstanding career in the chosen field and has served as Director on various tumor board of different organizations. She is also a project director of Oncology in Clinical Research Development Centre of Jehangir Hospital. She has a keen interest in the field of Breast Cancer and has presented several publications on the subject.
She was awarded the prestigious GSK-ERI award for ethnic research on “clinical subtypes and associated risk factors for breast cancer in urban Indian woman”.
- Breast Cancer
- Gastro Intestinal Cancer
- Clinical trial of new chemotherapeutic drugs/ regimen
Total Experience: Over 18 Years
- Junior Consultant, Medical Oncologist, Inlaks & Budhrani
- In Charge Tumor Board, Sassoon General Hospital
- Director Oncology Services, Sahyadri Hospital
- Consultant Medical Oncologist & Department Head- Jehangir Hospital