Pune - Doctors
Dr. Umesh Jadhav
MBBS, D. Ortho, FCPS Ortho
Consultant - Orthopaedic
Dr. Umesh Jadhav is a specialist in Orthopedics and Arthroscopy at Columbia Asia Hospital in Pune. Apart from pursuing MBBS from Pune University in 1994, he also completed D. Ortho as well as FCPS Ortho from College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai in 1999 and 2000 respectively. To further enhance his skills, he also achieved the ICOE Fellowship, ISAKOS Fellowship as well as Shoulder Arthroscopy Fellowship. He has been serving this industry since 16 years and over and has worked as a Consultant and Head: Arthroscopy, sports injury and shoulder surgery at Hardikar Hospital, Pune and Lokmanya Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., Pune. He also provided his valuable service as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Dr. Jadhav Clinic, Nigdi, Pune. He is a Life Member of Indian Arthroscopy Society, Shoulder and Elbow Society of India, Poona Orthopedic Society as well as Maharashtra Orthopedic Association.
- Shoulder Surgery - Shoulder Trauma & Replacement
- Sports Injury
- Primary Knee Replacement
- Hip Arthroscopy
Total Experience: Over 16 Years
- Consultant: Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon, Lokmanya Hospitals Pvt. Ltd.
- Consultant & Head: Arthroscopy, sports injury & shoulder surgery department, Lokmanya Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., Pune
- Consultant & Head: Arthroscopy, sports injury & shoulder surgery, Hardikar Hospital, Pune
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Dr. Jadhav Clinic, Nigdi, Pune
- Consultant Shoulder Surgery Unit: Sai Shree Hospital, Pune
- Panel Consultant: Arthroscopy Unit: Sahyadri Hospitals, Poona Hospital, Pune