Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Dhaval Narendrasinh Waghela
MBBS, MD (Anesthesia), EDIC -1, IDCCM, Fellowship in National Board
Consultant – Intensivist
Dr Dhaval Waghela is a Consultant, in Critical Care Medicine with a distinguished academic career, having trained extensively. He has experience in handling a spectrum of cases in the intensive care unit, especially post-operative cases and trauma cases. He has excellent clinical skills in management of basic and advanced airway management, difficult airway, lumbar puncture, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, invasive monitoring, differential ventilatory management strategy in cases of asthma and COPD.
His special interest is in management of medical emergencies like myocardial infarction, diabetic ketoacidosis, pulmonary edema, asthma, COPD, seizures etc. He also has expertise in insertion of central arterial lines, insertion of ICD and sepsis in ICU. He is a professional who values ethics and practices evidence based medicine and follows international and national protocols in patient management.
- Management of Cardiac Critical Care Patients
- ARDS, Multiple Organ Support
Total Experience: Over 9 Years
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Ahmedabad from January 2015 till date
- Kaizen Hospital Ahmedabad
- Consultant Critical care at Shalby Hospital Ahmedabad from September 2013 to December 2014
- Consultant critical care at SAL hospital Ahmedabad, from February 2013 to August 2013
- Fellow at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai from February 2011 to February 2013
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre from May 2010 to February 2011