Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Gangi Reddy T K
MBBS, DNB (Pulmonary Medicine)
Consultant - Pulmonary Medicine
Dr Gangi Reddy TK is the Consultant Pulmonologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Sarjapur. As a respiratory specialist, he is involved in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary disorders such as asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, lung disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema and bronchitis, among a host of others.
He has experience in the management of breathing disorders, and also specializes in treatment of sleep disorders, severe allergies, and other lung conditions and diseases. He is skilled to perform various specialized procedures such as bronchoscopy, transbronchial biopsy, endobronchial biopsy, and biopsy, fiberoptic bronchoscopy in the ventilated patient, ventilation and other procedures.
Being experienced in handling critical care, Dr Gangi Reddy TK provides life-saving care for patients in critical condition and works to to stabilize patients and perform time-sensitive, potentially life-saving procedures. He closely monitors the treatment progress and regularly counsels the patient and family, helps in the decision making and discusses the medical status with the families. He is driven by academics and research, and is keen on updating his practice with recent evidence.
- Bronchoscopy, transbronchial biopsy, endobronchial biopsy, and biopsy and pleural biopsy
- Management of the difficult airway
- Initiation, maintenance, and discontinuation of mechanical and noninvasive ventilation
- Interpretation of pulmonary function tests, inhalation challenge tests, and cardiopulmonary exercise studies
- Chest tube placement and management
- Interpretation of polysomnograms
Total Experience: Over 7 Years
- Dr Gangi Reddy TK is the Consultant in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine at Columbia Asia Hospital, Sarjapur
- Assistant Professor and Consultant in the Department of Pulmonology at Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College and Hospital, Puducherry
- Senior Resident at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai and then as Associate Consultant in Pulmonology
- Resident doctor at Bhaghwan Mahaveer Jain Hospital, Bangalore
- Experience in working in the Department of Intensive Care Medicine at Shekar Hospital, Bangalore from April 2010 to January 2012