Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Jyothi Ranganathan
MBBS, MD(Pathology), PDCC (Cytopathology)
Internal auditor and Quality Management Systems certificate course as per ISO 15189-2012
Senior Consultant – Pathology
Dr Jyothi Ranganathan is a highly experienced pathologist who has trained in some of the best institutions in the country. Her education in pathology has provided a strong background for her career in pathology.
She is proficient in histopathology, cytology, haematology, Immunofluorecence, clinical pathology and provides accurate diagnosis of specimen sent to her. Her skills in managing a laboratory to meet with the stringent NABL and ISO 15189:2012 standards have enabled her to build in processes like regular calibration of equipment, periodic retraining of her staff and undergoing reorientation training to upgrade her knowledge and skills.
The accuracy of her reports is attributable to her quest for quality and has built in systems for daily monitoring of quality, initiating corrective and preventive actions.
She is experienced in hematology, histopathology, cytology and clinical pathology. Her special skills are in reporting gynecological and non- gynecological cytology.
- Direct Immunofluorescence for autoimmune diseases
Total Experience: Over 19 Years
- Head lab operations, SRL Diagnostics Bannerghatta road, Bangalore from 2006 to 2017
- Consultant pathologist at Multispecialty Silver oaks hospital, Mohali from 2005 to 2006
- Consultant pathologist at Apoorva Diagnostic centre, Indiranagar, Bangalore from 2001 to 2003
- Asst Prof in Dept of Pathology, Padmashree DY Patil Medical college, Pimpri from 1998 to 2001
- Short service commission Medical officer to AMC(Army Medical Corps) from 1989 to 1995