Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Shanthala Thuppanna
MBBS, MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Fellowship (Gynecological Endoscopy), Diploma (Gynecological Endoscopy), Clinical Observer-ship in Gynecological Endoscopy
Consultant - Laparoscopic Gynecology
Dr. Shanthala T is a renowned Gynecologist and gynecologic laparoscopic Surgeon. Having finished her undergraduate from Mysore Medical College and post-graduation from Kasturba Medical College, she has undergone expert training in Gynecologic Oncology and Gynecologic Endoscopy from premier Medical Institutes. She is dedicated to Gynecology Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Gynecology for over 10 years. She is skilled in performing removal of fibroid and uterus laparoscopically and has a record for successfully removing a large fibroid (about 9-month pregnant size) in unmarried girl laparoscopically. She has performed fibroid removals in women with large fibroids, who have gone ahead to conceive naturally and deliver healthy children. Many of her success stories have received print media attention.
She is also awarded scholarship by International Gynaecological Cancer Society scholarship for Gynecologic Oncology training at Montreal Canada. She has been invited faculty for many national gynecological laparoscopy conferences. She has organized and conducted several presentations for the promotion of knowledge about Gynecology Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Gynaecology.
She has contributed to a chapter in on cervical fibroid for the book named Text book and color atlas on Fibroids. She is actively involved in various academic activities of teaching and new research and has many papers in various journals and conferences to her credit.
- Minimally invasive and Gynecological Endoscopy
- Laparoscopic fibroid removals
- Laparoscopic uterus removals
- Robotic Gynecologic Oncology
Total Experience: Over 16 Years
- Dr.Shanthala T is associated with Columbia Asia Hospital, Whitefield as Consultant Gynecological Endoscopic Surgeon.
- She was associated with Apollo Spectra Hospital, Motherhood Hospitals.
- She was a full-time Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgeon with Beams Laparoscopy Centre at Koramangala, Bangalore until June 2015.