Sarjapur Road - Doctors
Dr. Sridhar Nagepalli Venkataramireddy
MBBS, MD ( Anesthesiology), DNB (Anesthesiology), IDCCM, EDIC, CICM
Consultant - Intensivist
Dr Sridhar Nagepalli Venkatrami Reddy is a specialist in Intensive or critical care, with a distinguished academic career that laid a strong foundation which gave him a broad insight into the subject and he acquired all the necessary skills to deal with the vast and challenging problems in handling critically ill patients.
Having trained in India and Australia, he is competent in handling complex and long term ICU patients. He follows evidence based practices in Intensive Care and strives for better patient outcomes with shorter ICU stays and enhanced patient safety. He performs various invasive procedures and is ACLS and ATLS certified. He is experienced in handling various medical, surgical, trauma, neurosurgical, Cardiothoracic, vascular and post-transplant patients admitted in Intensive care.
Apart from his clinical abilities, he is great team player with good communications skills, which is essential to streamline patient care for better outcomes.
- Ventilatory management in ARDS patients
- Nutrition in ICU
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- CICM advanced trainee Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, North Terrace, Adelaide, from February 2016 to February 2017
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital ICU, Woodville Australia from August 2014 to January 2016
- Junior consultant at Columbia Asia referral Hospital, Bangalore from April 2013 to July 2014
- Registrar, Columbia Asia referral Hospital, Bangalore from April 2012 to 31st March 2013
- Fellow in Critical care medicine, Columbia Asia referral Hospital, Bangalore from October 2010 to March 2012
- Registrar in cardiac anesthesiology and critical care, Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences, Kerala, India from August 2009 to July 2010