Pune - Psychiatry
The Department of Psychiatry at Columbia Asia Hospital – Pune is committed to providing comprehensive, co-ordinated and compassionate psychiatric care to children, adolescents and adults. The focus is on providing psychiatric, psychological and behavioural health services for all age groups in a friendly and caring atmosphere. The care is customised to the patient’s needs using various modalities of treatment, which are usually on an outpatient basis.
Treatments and Procedures
- Family counselling services
- Pediatric psychiatric care
- Marriage counselling services
- Individual, group, couples and family therapy
- Evaluation and treatment for substance abuse, depression and anxiety
- Management of autism, aspergers syndrome and conduct disorders
- Counselling for post-traumatic stress disorders and patient at risk for suicide
- Specialised services for children and adolescents with behavioural problems
- Diagnosis, treatment and cognitive therapy for mental ailments in children
- Parent and child behaviour management and child coping skills therapy
- Evaluation and management of mental illnesses of the elderly
- Diagnosis and treatment of dementia, sleep disorders, Alzheimers and late-onset schizophrenia.
- Cognitive behavioural treatment program