Whitefield - Doctors
Dr. Tejus MN Rao
MBBS, DNB (General Surgery), MCh (Neurosurgery), Fellowship in Endovascular Neuro Intervension
Consultant – Neurosurgery and Endovascular Neuro Intervention
Dr. Tejus MN is a highly qualified doctor and specializes in Neurosurgery and Endovascular Neurosurgery at Columbia Asia Hospital in Whitefield. An academically sound doctor, he completed his MBBS from Govt. Medical College in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu and further went on to pursue DNB (General Surgery) from St. Martha’s Hospital in Bangalore. He completed his MCh (Neurosurgery) from Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry. He has a work experience of 9 years plus. He perused fellowship in Endovascular Neuro Intervension from University of Zurich, Switzerland where he was trained under Prof.Anton Valavanis and was guided by Prof.Gazi Yasargil. He has authored various publications and has presented his original research in various international and national conferences. He enjoys professional membership of Neurological Society of India and Pondicherry Association of Neuroscientists.
- Carotico-cavernous fistula and Vein of Gallen malformation coiling
- Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) of brain and spine, Brain and spinal tumour embolization
- Carotid, vertebral and Interacranial stenting.
Total Experience: Over 9 Years
- Senior House Officer, Department of Surgery, St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore
- Junior Registrar, Department of Neuro Surgery, Vikram Hospital Bangalore
- Senior Resident Department of Neurosurgery Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical education and Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry
- Endovascular Training at GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- International Fellow, Endovascular Neurointervention, University Of Zurich Switzerland