Yeshwanthpur - Doctors
Dr. Anantha G
Consultant - Neurology
Dr. Anantha G. has dedicated his career to General Medicine and Neurology at Columbia Asia Hospital in Yeshwanthpur. He completed his MBBS from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Karnataka, India in 2005 and further pursued MD (General Medicine) from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College and Hospital, Gulbarga in 2011 as well as completed DM (Neurology) from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences Research Centre, Karnataka in 2015. He has gained a whooping experience of 11 years plus in Neurology. Before joining Columbia Asia Hospital, he interned at Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College in Karnataka and further worked as an Assistant Professor in Department of General Medicine from M.S Ramaiah Medical College and Hospitals in Bengaluru; Resident in Department of Neurology from Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre in Bengaluru; and Consultant Neurologist at Sri Dwarakamai Hope Super Speciality Hospital in Nizamabad. Apart from this, he has been involved in teaching, training and administration. He has been involved in teaching neurology to undergraduate MBBS students, physiotherapy and nursing students and conducting their examinations which includes theory papers, practicals and viva-voce examinations. He has also been interested in pursuing scientific projects and reporting results of original research.
- Headache Disorders (like Migraine), Epilepsy & Seizure Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorders (like Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Sleep Disorders, Depression, Organic Psychosis
- Infections of the brain and spinal cord
- Disorders of the spinal cord, peripheral and neuromuscular junctions
- Autoimmune disorders like G B syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, ADEM, etc.
- States like coma
- Speech and language disorders
- Movement disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Dystonia, Wilson disease, Huntingtondisease, Neuroacanthocytosis, etc.
Total Experience: Over 11 Years
- MBBS, Internship, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College, Kolar, Karnataka
- Resident in Psychiatry, Resident in Cardiology, Manipal hospital Old Airport Road, Bengaluru
- Post Graduation, MD General Medicine, Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga, Karnataka
- Assistant Professor in Department of General Medicine, M.S Ramaiah Medical College and Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Resident, Department of Neurology, Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences And Research Centre, Bengaluru
- Consultant Neurologist at Sri Dwarakamai Hope Super Speciality Hospital, Nizamabad, Telangana