Yeshwanthpur - Doctors
Dr. Anupama Ashok
MBBS, MS (Obstetrics and Gynecology), Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine
Consultant - Obstetrician and Gynecologist
Dr Anupama Ashok is a highly experienced Gynecologist who provides medical and surgical care to individuals and has particular expertise in pregnancy, childbirth, and disorders of the reproductive system. This includes preventative care, prenatal care, detection of reproductive diseases and management. She has a broad base of knowledge and is skilled in her practice, providing high-quality health care for women. She is trained in maternal medicine, concerned with the care and consultation of patients with pregnancy and it’s complications (if any), having the knowledge of obstetrics, medical and surgical complications of mother and fetus, and using current approaches to diagnosis and treatment, and newborn adaptation.
Apart from this, Dr Anupama Ashok has extensive training in managing infertility patients and is well-versed in IVF procedures. She is adept in reproductive endocrinology, where she deals with the management of complex problems relating to infertility and providing effective treatment. She has performed ovulation induction and follicle monitoring, intrauterine insemination and oocyte aspirations and embryo transfers. She has in-depth knowledge in performing hysteroscopy and ultrasound assessments. She regularly updates her current knowledge by participating in National and International conferences. She brings latest research into her practice so that her patients can have faster and better recovery.
- Routine and complicated obstetrics
- Ovulation induction and follicle monitoring
- Intrauterine insemination
- Oocyte aspirations and embryo transfer
Total Experience: Over 10 Years
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist at Columbia Asia Hospital, Yeshwantpur.
- Manipal Northside Hospital as Consultant in the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Columbia Asia Hospital, Yeshwantpur as visiting consultant from 2006 to 2011.
- Consultant for Reproductive Medicine at Manipal Ankur Hospital since 2011.