Yeshwanthpur - Doctors
Mr. Ganapathy Arumugham
Bachelor’s in Occupational Therapy
Consultant - Occupational Therapist
Mr. Ganapathy Arumugham is working as a Consultant in Occupational Therapy since 2 years. After completing his bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy from the esteemed Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Chennai, he worked as an Occupational Therapist at the Centre for Child Development and Disabilities from December 2007 to December 2008 and later at St. John’s Medical College and Hospital from December 2008 to April 2014. His areas of interest and expertise are: Infant stimulation, neurodevelopment therapy (children/adults), sensory integration, hand function and handwriting training, functional retraining, cognitive retraining, activities of daily living retraining, and hand splinting.
- Infant Stimulation
- Neurodevelopment Therapy (Children/Adult)
- Sensory Integration
- Hand Function and Handwriting Training
- Functional Retraining
- Cognitive Retraining
- Activities of Daily Living Retraining
- Hand Splinting
Total Experience: Over 8 Years
- Worked as an Occupational Therapist at Centre for Child Development and Disabilities.
- Worked as an Occupational Therapist at St. John’s Medical College and Hospital.
- Working as Consultant Occupational Therapist at Columbia Asia Hospital since April 2014