Yeshwanthpur - Doctors
Dr. Manoj Agny
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), M.Ch (Cardiothoracic Surgery)
Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Head of the Heart & Lung Transplant Unit
Dr Manoj Agny is a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Director of the Heart-Lung Transplant program at Columbia Asia Hospital in Yeshwanthpur. He has been in the field of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery for the past 28 years. He did his MS (Gen. Surgery) and M.Ch. (Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery) from India, He spent 8 years in USA & UK, initially a Fellow and later as Faculty. Areas of expertise - coronary bypass grafting, valve repairs & replacement. Areas of differentiation - Heart Transplantation & Ventricular Assist Device therapy.
- Coronary revascularization – OPCAB & on pump
- Valve repair and replacements
- Aortic surgery – simple and complex
- Heart transplantation
- Ventricular assist device therapy
- Surgical ventricular restoration (Dor)
- Heart failure
Total Experience: Over 28 Yrs
- Faculty, (Adjunct Attending) Cardiac Surgery, Rush Presbyterian Med Ctr & Cook County Hospital, Chicago, IL.
- Faculty (Instructor) Cardiopulmonary Surgery, Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR.
- Transplant Fellow Cardiothoracic Surgery, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester, UK.
- Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon & Transplant Surgeon, Columbia Asia Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Saifee Hospital, Jaslok Hospital, Khar Hinduja, Mumbai.
- Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
- Associate Surgeon (Cardiac Surgery), Breach Candy Hospital, HN Hospital, Mumbai.