Yeshwanthpur - Doctors
Dr. Vijay Joseph Marapaka
Dr. Vijay is a well-trained Emergency Medicine Specialist. He is Committed to working in Emergency Department, which is one of the busiest departments in the hospital. Skilled to handle medical emergencies and advise admissions as required. Competent to perform clinical procedures required in the ER, namely airway management and tracheostomies, management of cardiac arrests, wound management and suturing, abscess and aspiration draining etc.
He is also passionate about teaching, both at bedside and classroom settings to share and promote knowledge related to Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), Emergency medicine technician and Masters in Emergency Medicine. He also likes to get involved in community CPR training programs to create awareness among the common man.
- Trained in BLS/ACLS and PALS from Peerless Hospital, Kolkata.
- Trained in ATLS from AIIMS Trauma Centre, New Delhi
- Skilled in airway management, tracheostomies
- Lumbar Puncture and Bone Marrow Aspiration
- Management of Cardiac emergencies
Total Experience: Over 15 Years
- PG Trainee Emergency Medicine, 2012 - 2016 -Peerless Institute of Emergency Medicine and Trauma Care, Kolkata
- Senior Medical Officer, 2005-2012-Vizag Steel General Hospital, Vishakapatnam
- Medical Officer, July-Oct 2015-SDSC Indian Space Research Organization, Sriharikota
- Medical Officer, Apr-Jun 2005-Anantha Ashram Hospital, Hosur
- Medical Officer, Oct 2004-Mar 2005-Nagarjuna Hospital, Vijayawada
- Medical Officer, Aug 2002- July 2004-Giffard Memorial Hospital, Nuzvid
- Intern, June 2001-2002-CMC, Vellore