Full Time Consultant - General Surgery (Pune)
Posted on 2017-12-07 11:14
Medical Knowledge and skill:
Should be competent in performing major and minor surgeries, both elective and emergency, under all modalities of anesthesia related to
- Laparoscopic surgery including single port incision for both diagnosis and treatment
- Minimally invasive and day care surgeries
- Gastro intestinal surgeries
- Liver, Gall bladder, bile duct, pancreatic surgery
- Hernia repairs- open and laparoscopic
- Basic endocrine surgery
- Surgical oncology
Organising and managing all academic work in the department is also one of the responsibilities.
Should practice evidence based medicine, have excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a multi disciplinary team. Should be available for emergencies. Shall be up to date with current guidelines and protocols. Experience with electronic medical record of patient date is essential
Education Qualifications: MBBS from MCI recognized college. DNB or MS (General Surgery) followed by at least 5 year training in General surgery from India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.