International Patient Services Manager
Posted on 2017-09-08 13:09
Key areas of responsibility:
Achieve International patients budgets in line with business plan
Maximize International patient volume and revenue by focussing on specific geographies & key medical specialities.
Identify, select & build a network of healthcare facilitators in the target geographies.
Drive CRM and MIS initiatives that lead to better lead generation & conversion and excellent service delivery
Main Job Tasks:
- Work with GM-International Patients and develop a robust Annual Marketing Plan for the vertical.
- Assist the GM in detailing out efforts involved in ATL promotion, OPD’s & Digital Marketing and Healthcare facilitator engagement plans
- Identify new business development opportunities with partners in potential territories for IPS business
- Expand the network of Healthcare Facilitators (HCFs) and develop good relations leading to higher yields
- Business consolidation from the existing markets.
- Support initiatives in new geographies
- Individual focus and attention to detail on establishing each hospital as a centre of excellence for medical value travel by ensuring excellent service delivery
- Assist the GM- International patients in building a Core team for IPS in Bangalore & other location with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Work with GM and Digital Marketing Manager and run digital marketing programs aimed at specific geographies and specific specialties to ensure conversions
- Utilize Digital marketing to increase brand penetration and positive word of mouth in target geographies
- Plan and execute overseas OPD’s with the objective of driving increased footfalls in specific specialties
- Support the GM in Telemedicine and Teleradiology initiatives
- Develop MIS and business tracking to the last detail
- Run a CRM program for International Patients vertical that results in better lead generation, conversion and higher realizations
- Ensure all International patient spends are in line with budgets
- Work with the Brand team and GM to deliver marketing collaterals required for various promotional programs
Professional Graduation / preferably MBA in Sales & Marketing OR Post graduation in Hospital Administration