Posted on 2017-05-12 12:47
Opening: Columbia Asia Hospital - Sarjapur Road
Main Job Tasks:
- Dispensing of medications with clear instructions and correct labelling to patient upon approval by the Manager of Pharmacy Services.
- Supply and labelling of all drugs issued to nursing units.
- Enters medication orders into dispensing program accurately and utilizes software correctly.
- Repacks drugs for prompt distribution and dispensing.
- Stock processing-receiving, checking, unpacking, putting away, displaying.
- Provides clear, understandable instructions to outpatients in language known to patients.
- Dispatches drugs to nursing units with proper care and security during transit. Records requisitions accurately.
- Performs quality control monitoring in pharmacy and nursing units on schedule as assigned.
- Prepares purchase orders for approval. Processes invoices and maintains price updates.
- Compiles with standard operating procedures for storage, recording and requisitions of drugs.
- Maintains general cleanliness of department: dispensing counter, measuring glassware, computer hardware and electronic balance.
Experience: 1-3 years
B.Pharm Degree or D.Pharma
Registration by the Pharmacy Division, Ministry of Health as Registered Pharmacist